So, we moved, and I haven't done a good job of updating at all. I want to send out address cards and invite people over for dinners, etc., but apparently, I'm not doing too well there either. I will post a few pictures of the house. If you are reading this (anyone, anyone?) and are tired of waiting for a formal invitation, please feel free to come over. Our phone numbers are the same, so if you are not sure where you are going, call us. We like seeing people, we just feel bad inviting them to our mess and not preparing--if you don't mind unprepared mess, stop by :)
Here's what the place looks like, anyway:
2 comments:
Yes people read this-- I check in periodically :) Congratulations on the house! I hope the process wasn't too painful. We should be closing on a new place this week or next-- its bigger so we'll have guest space for you guys to come visit :) But we have our work cut out for us. Looks like your new place is in fantastic shape.
xoxo
Kathy
Kathy!
We so owe you a trip! We have planned it in our heads two years in a row, but haven't made it happen yet. We figured we would combine it with a trip to Sesame Place since it's only about 90 mins. from DC--just need to stop spending money on the house--which I think will happen soon.
Post a Comment