Saturday, July 22, 2006
tons of pictures
Whew! That was a lot of pictures to go through. And I still haven't posted the pictures from her actual party. Those will come soon. She did have a great time at her party, though. She woke up from a brief nap right at the beginning of the party and stayed awake and happy the whole time. She seemed a little tired at points--especially while eating her cake, but that was just after she woke up--but played well and was in a good mood. It's always nice when the guest of honor cooperates. I hope this blog actually does last and is accessible for many years so that Phoebe has it as a diary/scrapbook of her childhood, or at least her first year if, for some reason, I get lazy and stop posting. It really is a great way for me to document all of her important moments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment